LG

Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 Resolutions Recap


I absolutely love Auld Lang Syne and while the video itself is mildly annoying, I love the added in lines in this version.


As 2013 comes to an end, I thought I'd take a look at how I did on this past years resolutions.


#1 Blog More. Well, I did good at the beginning of the year, then as usual fizzled off. 

#2 Drink More Water.  I actually did really well here! I still need to drink even more water, but I went from drinking maybe a glass of water a week to at least a glass of water a day. I average about 32 oz of water a day.

#3 Eat Healthier. Yea, that did not happen. The only notable changes are that I stopped eating corn and now use almond milk instead of dairy milk.

#4 Time Management. This was another fail. I still struggle to balance things at home, it never feels like there is enough time. Honestly, I just wish I could work less. We're not rich though, so that's not an option :)

#5 Be Sweeter. I'd have to ask T, but I feel like I succeeded in this one. I've stopped letting the little things annoy me so much and have worked on making more time to spend just with Tyler.

#6 Go on vacation with just Tyler. That did not happen this year, instead we went on a really awesome family vacation back home to Alaska. I think Tyler and I still need some time with just the 2 of us, but that will have to be another time.

#7 Get In Shape. Uh, I don't even want to talk about this one. This tops the list of fails for 2013. In fact, I went to yoga less and ate more. With our wedding coming up though, that is sure to change. 

I look forward to sharing my 2014 Resolutions with hopes of actually sticking to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment